Rhode Island Divorce Lawyer
Boutique Divorce, Family Law & Child Custody Firm - (888) 735-5076
Thank you for visiting the mobile website of the Law Office of Patricia A. Sullivan!
At my firm, The Law Office of Patricia A. Sullivan, clients can obtain swift and amicable resolutions for their family law issues. I established my practice in 1981 in order to make sure that clients throughout the state could obtain high-quality, compassionate legal assistance. For almost 35 years, the Law Office of Patricia A. Sullivan has served the needs of divorce and family law clientele as one of Rhode Island's premier boutique law firms.
What Makes My Boutique Rhode Island Firm Right for You?
- 30+ years of experience as a divorce attorney
- Certified Family Court Guardian Ad Litem
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for exemplary ethics & legal skill
- Membership in the Rhode Island Bar Association
I also have extensive involvement in the Rhode Island court system as a Family Court Justice of the Peace, Bail Commissioner, Civil Arbitrator, and Notary Public. When you need a knowledgeable representative to protect your interests, call my firm.
Why Choose the Law Office of Patricia A. Sullivan?
Early in my career, I learned the importance of practicing as a boutique law firm. This benefits my clientele in many ways, including the following:
- Practicing as a boutique firm allows me to limit my practice to divorce and family law.
- In so doing, I have developed competence and skill in the family law arena, benefitting my clientele with outstanding financial outcomes for their legal matters, as well as outstanding outcomes related to child custody and support.
- I have a strong reputation with the family court bench and bar and am known for my personality and professionalism.
- More importantly, practicing as a boutique law firm allows me to serve my clients with humanity, care, support, and unparalled accessibility. We are a team working to achieve your goals. You are important to me and I am there for you.
- Finally, practicing as a boutique law firm allows me to control the overhead of the office which allows me to charge reasonable fees for excellent service.
I look forward to working with you in a relationship of trust and confidence to achieve your goals in your Rhode Island divorce case or family court matter.
Request your free consultation today to find out your options!
Comprehensive Representation for All Family Law Matters
Family law and divorce matters can be extremely complex, both legally and emotionally. As I've handled countless cases, I understand my clients' needs and how to best help them.
My goal is to reduce your burden by fully taking care of all the issues at stake:
Don't try to go through the divorce process alone. Obtain guidance from an experienced divorce attorney that cares about the outcome of your case. Unlike other attorneys, I do my utmost to resolve your divorce without being unnecessarily combative. Before taking any steps toward litigation, I work with you and the other party to agree on certain terms. If necessary, however, I will not hesitate to take the actions needed to protect your best interests.
Providing Counsel After Your Divorce
If you have already completed the divorce process, there are still many issues that may arise. If your ex-spouse does not follow the agreed upon court order or parenting plan, you may need help enforcing your court order. If circumstances change, you may be able to
modify your agreement. I can help you fight for your right to change the court order.
Contact The Law Office of Patricia A. Sullivan
Because every divorce is different, I don't use a "one-size-fits-all" method of helping someone. I take a personalized approach to each case, providing unique legal strategies for my clients. As a divorce attorney in Rhode Island with 30+ years' experience, you can trust me to handle any case, no matter how complex it may be.
For caring legal help, contact my firm for a free consultation.
Our office is conveniently located in Warwick, and serves all of Rhode Island, including Barrington, Cranston, Cumberland, East Greenwich, Jamestown, Lincoln, Newport, North Kingstown, Pawtucket, Providence, Portsmouth, South Kingstown, and Warwick.